This breezy yarn is soft and light, making it the ultimate summer yarn.
The fusion of these 3 very different fibers results in an amazing depth of color, giving the yarn an almost metallic sheen.
This yarn has a marvelous balance due to the sharp contrast between the crude texture of the linen and the silkiness of the Merino.
Shawls, scarves, accessories, lace, textured stitches, cables, lightweight garments.
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag.
- Weight: DK/Sport
- Texture: Single
- Yardage/Meters: 325 yards (297 meters)
- Skein weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 21.0 to 24.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 4 - 7 or 3.5 - 4.5mm
- Content: 50% Mulberry Silk, 25% Linen, 25% Merino
- Care: Hand Wash, cold water.