A soft and sturdy plied sport-weight, Arroyo has quickly become a favorite among knitters! It’s perfect for those everyday lightweight (but warm) garments, and the superwash wool means it’s easy to take care of. Think of it as Rios' baby brother! (And speaking of babies, it’s perfect for them too.)
Shawls, scarves, accessories, lace, textured stitches, cables, lightweight garments, baby and kids items
Be sure to get enough yarn to complete your project since each bag is a different dye lot, and skeins may vary from bag to bag.
- Weight: DK/Sport
- Texture: Plied
- Yardage/Meters: 335 yards (306 meters)
- Skein weight: 100 grams (3.53 ounces)
- Gauge: 20.0 to 22.0 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: US 4 - 6 or 3.5 - 4.0 mm
- Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool.
- Care: Machine washable, gent;e cycle, cold water, do not tumble